ON THIS PAGE: INTERVIEWS AND ARTICLES, BOOKING
INTERVIEWS AND ARTICLES
Studio Interview on WMDT, ABC 47 in Salisbury, MD (5/3/12)
“Extreme Boomer Travelers Walk 6,800 Miles Across The USA,” by Doris Gallan, The Huffington Post (05/14/12) (note: it was actually 5,000 miles)
“Hiking humanitarians complete cross-country journey,” by Nick Roth, Cape Gazette (5/4/12)
“Couple taking big steps for mankind,” by Seth Grundhoefer, Madison Courier (2/11/12)
“A unique kind of journey: Couple hiking across the country to bring awareness to issues facing millions,” by Chris Morris, Jeffersonville News and Tribune (2/5/12)
“Couple on 5,000 mile hike to document human kindness,” by Jesse Rininger, Evansville Courier Press (1/22/12)
“Humanitarian hikers stop in Summit County,” by Kathryn Corazzelli, Summit Daily (9/17/11)
“Hiking Humanitarians stop in Crested Butte on way across America,” by Mark Reaman, The Crested Butte News (9/7/11)
“A hike for humanity: Courageous Couple Visits CMU” by Sami Jo Pfost, The Criterion (8/28/11)
“‘Hiking Humanitarians’ stop in Moab during cross-country trek” by Jeff Richards, Moab Times Independent (8/17/11)
“Humanitarian hikers stop over in Carson City” by Teri Vance, Nevada Appeal (6/21/11)
“Norfolk Couple Plans 5,000-mile Hike for Humanity” by Ricky Campbell, Register Citizen (4/26/11)
“Norfolk Couple Hiking Cross-Country for a Cause” by Max Wittstein, Litchfield County Times (4/15/11)
“Alumni hike Discovery Trail” by Ben Fechter, The Daily Campus (4/17/11)
“Sinclair goes to great lengths to take a hike. For Sinclair it’s only natural” by Tommy Hine, Hartford Courant Outdoors (10/23/92)
Because of my wife Cindy’s affliction with early onset Alzheimer’s, my current focus is on brain health and our recent journeys together. Interview me about the following related topics:
- Three keys to living well with Alzheimer’s.
- Why living well is the only effective treatment for Alzheimer’s.
- How hiking improves brain health.
- My wellness pyramid for maintaining brain health.
- What caregivers need for support.
I also do interviews for the media about kindness, community and humanity topics that were the focus of our American Discovery Trail journey. Here are some potential media questions:
- Why do you say that the American Discovery Trail is well named?
- What did you discover were keys to kindness across the country?
- What did you discover were keys to vibrant communities across the country?
- What five surprising demographics did you discover about people who are food-challenged?
- What are some inspiring tales from your 5,000 mile walk?
To arrange for an interview email: email@example.com.